As many wedding photographers know, each wedding season is different from the last. One date in September may be in high demand one year, while a date in May might be popular the next. This year, August is my dry spot. Hey, prospective brides – I understand! Who wants to get married in the August heat anyway?! So due to my light August schedule, I am running a contest from now until August 8th at midnight. To enter, send me a message with a reason why I should choose you as the lucky winner of one August evening photo session. In this situation, creativity definitely counts! I will be sending the submissions anonymously to a panel of judges who will choose the most convincing story as the winner. And now for the rules…
- Offer limited to persons who “like” Trizza Grantham Photography on Facebook
- You must intend to take advantage of the offer in the month of August
- Session must take place within 50 miles of the Sacramento area
- Please don’t be stingy – tell all of your friends!
- The session schedule must work around the schedule of Trizza Grantham Photography. Weekend dates are unavailable. Please plan to have your session on a weeknight around 6:30pm.
-The session can be from any category including the following: family, children, newborn, engagement, maternity, seniors, or boudoir
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 10th
And because I can’t post without including an image from a recent session, here is a little something to enjoy… A few more from Aubree and Mathew’s session.